Thursday, October 29, 2015

Indianapolis Raceway

Honestly I didn't know I was video taping myself, I thought I was taking a humorous still photo for Bob Madge who birthday it is today. I sent this video to his Facebook page regardless.

YouTube Video

That is the Indianapolis 500 Racetrack behind my truck. It's 2.5 miles around. They can average 230MPH around the whole thing. That's awfully fast.


That's a Gurney Eagle and Dan Gurneys suit. He took second that year I think. Indy Speedway Museum. $8. No restaurant just a huge gift shop.


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:S Hamilton Cir,Olathe,United States

1 comment:

  1. Did you actually make your own sandwiches for the trip? I'm impressed! That video is cute...stuffing your pie hole. (Your expressions are coming back to haunt you!)

    ReplyDelete