Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Rust in Peace, Zaneville Ohio, Indianapolis IN

This is Doug and Queenie of Rust in Peace Antique Shop in Zanesville Ohio. He has signed photos by Johnny Cash and Burt Reynolds and is an expert on WWF style of wrestling. We talked for pretty near 45 minutes and he gave me a Rust in Peace tee shirt and sold me some Vintage Keywest postcards.





I was in 5 states today. Pa, W.Virginia, Virginia, Ohio and Indiana. I stopped at Cabela's in West Virginia and the Harley dealer. Bought a large nylon stretch net to hold stuff down to the Ducati and a cable to lock it to my truck at night. Had a huge roast beef sandwich, root beer and potato salad at the Cabela diner.


-osted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Bash St,Indianapolis,United States

2 comments:

  1. I like that photo of Queenie and Doug. Sounds like you two hit it off. How does Cabela's hold up against Bass Pro?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is quite the blog Paul! I love it!

    ReplyDelete