Monday, November 2, 2015

Camels and Mirages Pueblo Taos

 I spent 4 hours shooting up a storm at Pueblo Taos today. I pretty much had the place to myself until a tour bus arrived at about 4pm.
 This is Great Sand Dunes.  This photo is from my big camera. Everywhere I turned was a new photo and as the sun set it start all over, everything was new.  What an odd atmosphere.  I could have been in the Sahara desert or Egypt I wouldn't know the difference...except for the camels and mirages I suppose.




2 comments:

  1. The last photo in this post is my favorite. I love the ladder and door.
    Wow! The dune photos are just amazing.
    The table at Kachina Inn sports the Formica 'Boomerrang' design. I was looking for that color for my kitchen counter. They discontinued it. It still comes in orange.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mary. I'll make a print of it for your refrigerator exhibit. Thanks for the thumbs up on the sand dunes photos. I'm excited about them too. I thought I/we saw new boomerang formica on display or in a catalog somewhere. Paul

      Delete