Friday, November 20, 2015

White Sands National Monument, Allison at Fountain Hills Artsfest 2015

 White Sands National Monument in southern New Mexico. Every where I looked there was a photo.  I got lost again. But this time I was smart enough to take a reading at the truck so I found my way back to the road with my compass.   60 degrees was direction I walked to find the road.
Allison and I went to the Fountain Hills Arts Festival outside Phoenix.  I bought her some earrings that used three ear piercings/ear. I might take all morning to get them in right. 
 White Sands sand dunes.  I got lost because I walked willy nilly back into the dunes at undesignated spots.  When I turned around everything looked unfamiliar. 
 Paul at the Mojave Desert.  John L and I went here to do the wind mills.  The cactus's were called Joshua Tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment