Wednesday, November 4, 2015

The Shed Santa Fe, Indy 500 Garage, Arcade Manitou Springs

 Arcade area Manitou Springs.  Note the silver haired model (self timer & tripod used). There was quite a number of vintage arcade games like skeeball, punching bag and pin ball filling up 4 separate buildings all under a large wooden roof.  There was a lot of old time atmosphere. 1950's -1960's I estimate.
 Desk at Indy 500 Racetrack.  1970's era actual race car shop.  Very cool atmosphere. It's was like going back in time.
 Indy 500 RaceTrack.  1970's actual race car and garage.
 Abandoned lumber yard.  Wilson Kansas.  I walked around the town some before I ate at Grandma's.
I had #11 special, taco and enchilada at The Shed in Santa Fe NM.  The building is 400 years old
it was first occupied  by a Spanish officer and family that was attempted to suppress local native indian uprisings.They resisted Spanish rule for a while and then they gave in.

2 comments:

  1. Nice collage of random pix! I don't remember The Shed looking that fancy from the outside.
    I would not have seen you on that green bench unless you had mentioned you were in the picture! Not where I expected to see you as I searched the photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. MM: That's why I mentioned it because I wasn't sure you'd see me. I scraped those photos up for posting because my many many fans (you) expect input from me. . Don't want to disappoint! Ugh.

    ReplyDelete