Saturday, November 7, 2015

In Pool, Frontier Restaurant, Snow Santa Fe

 In the whirlpool at Tamaya Resort 930pm Fri.  I love this part.  It's 45F outside (I'm outside ) the water is hot.   The whirling is turned off at this moment but I turn it on and look at the stars.  I could  see Gemini even through my foggy glasses.
Above:
After the whirlpool I took some photos of the pool. I love the fog. I shot a number of pictures. I was a little worried I was going to get called on it because 100 hotel windows face the pool.   "Hey Sylvia, there's a weird guy in wet TJ Max running shorts shooting photos of the pool in the dark. Shall I call someone?"
Below:
Frontier Restaurant Albuquerque NM. This is where all the Univ/NM students eat lunch and do some homework. I had #1 on the breakfast menu but I substituted a pancake for some Mexican thing I didn't understand.


There was 1.5" of snow on 'Ol Bessy the other morning in Santa Fe. 7000 feet above sea level. Taos is 9000'.


I'm attending Soularize at Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort. It's a spiritual program of 3 days duration. It can be challenging at times because we are made to go into our shadow and deal with things (so to speak). It's works for me. The rituals can be powerful. Mostly the other participants are clergy or people that dedicate their lives to helping others spiritually. The fellow at lunch today was describing what it's like doing centering prayer for the inmates at Folsum Prison in Calif. He's been doing it for years.  We get up with the sun, walk across this field and do meditation/contemplation (praying in silence) after a dedication type talk. There is a lot of frost on everything.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Location:Bernalillo NM

3 comments:

  1. I usually don't go for the hot pools, but that one looks nice. Especially outdoors under the stars... I didn't realize Santa Fe was at such a high altitude.
    You've really been hitting the highs on your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks MM. I liked being outside in the cold in the hot swirling water watching stars. I only had co-tubbers in 1 out of 3 visits,

    ReplyDelete